Quantcast

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Welcome to all the readers from the Gazette

Howdy!

While the article about blogging in the Gazette is not available to everybody. I'm certain that there are some industrious types who will actually type in the letters required to arrive here. For those of you, reading this here blog for the first time, you might want to scroll down and check out some previous posts, and/or you might want to click on the links below and read some of my favorite recent posts.
My interview with Marc Mayer
My Interview with Dominique Blain
My Interview with Michel Hellman
My Interview with Toly Kouroumalis
My interview with Eduardo Kac
The Roadsworth controversy and some more Roadsworth
About the CBC's Arts coverage
About William Kentridge
About Art in Montreal and a second report
My discussion with Murray Whyte, of the Toronto Star
About the Super Easy Guide to Buying Art
About James Prior
Besides this one, there are two mighty fine and tasty Art Blogs here in Montreal. I highly recommend ArtTwit written by Cedric Caspesyan, and Mike Patten's blog. Both are wonderful additions to the Art Blogging world.

The calendar of events that are happening here at the gallery is over on your right hand side, there is also a long list of kick-ass blogs and websites a little further down, and the archives are all the way at the bottom.

And finally, if you're ever in the neighborhood, please feel free to stop in anytime, the gallery is open from about 10 AM until about 8 PM, seven days a week. The address is up and to the right.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home