Quantcast

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Bienvenue a tous les lecteurs de La Presse

Howdy!

If your coming over here after reading the article in La Presse about Montreal Bloggers, and this is your first time reading this here blog, you might want to scroll down and check out some previous posts, or you might want to click on the links below and read some of my favorite recent posts.

  • My interview with Marc Mayer

  • My Interview with Dominique Blain

  • My Interview with Michel Hellman

  • My Interview with Toly Kouroumalis

  • My interview with Eduardo Kac

  • The Roadsworth controversy and some more Roadsworth

  • About the CBC

  • About William Kentridge

  • About Art in Montreal and a second report

  • My discussion with Murray Whyte, of the Toronto Star

  • About the Super Easy Guide to Buying Art

  • About James Prior

  • Contrary to what it says in the article, there are two mighty fine and tasty Art Blogs here in Montreal. I highly recommend ArtTwit written by Cedric Caspesyan, and Mike Patten's blog. Both are wonderful additions to the Art Blogging world.

    The calendar of events that are happening here at the gallery is over on your right hand side, there is also a long list of kick-ass blogs and websites a little further down, and the archives are all the way at the bottom.

    And finally, if you're ever in the neighborhood, please feel free to stop in anytime, the gallery is open from about 10 AM until about 8 PM, seven days a week. The address is up and to the right.

      Your Ad Here

        << Home