Quantcast

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Artivistic is a go (or calling all Art Bloggers!)

Howdy!

Back in May, I tossed out the idea of getting an Art Bloggers conference happening within the Artivistic conference happening here in Montreal in September.

Well, one of my proposals has been accepted. So now I gotta come up with some people (actual real live and breathing) who can sit around a round table and discuss art blogging.

Someplace buried here, I have the original emails I sent and received. I will be contacting you once I go looking through my archives to see if you are still interested. If I miss you, or can't find my archives, or you're someone who is interested now, but wasn't then, please a) accept my apologies, and b) Feel free to get in touch with me, now.

As far as I can tell, the more the merrier. I don't know if Artivistic is paying honorariums (but somehow I don't think so). I have sleeping space for about 10, if you need a place to crash (couches, not beds).

So what say y'all to meeting in Montreal at the end of September to talk about what you're doing?

    Your Ad Here

      << Home