Quantcast

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Artivistic seems like a good place to have an Art Blogging conference

Howdy!

I just sent out this email to everybody who I could track down on my blogroll:
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris from Zeke's Gallery
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 14.55
To: The Blogroll
Subject: Potential Art Blog Conference

Howdy!

Apologies for the BCC but in this case...

Some of you know me, some of you don't, most of you are on my blogroll. I came across this conference that will be happening in Montreal in September. It is called "artivistic _-art.information.engagement" If you would like more info click on the link.

In a rough and quick glance at the information, it appears that Art Blogs, and Art Blogging would be a perfect thing for them. As I have been discussing with some of you the idea of an Art Blogging Conference, after seeing this, I figured that instead of trying to organize something from scratch, it might be easier to join something already started.

The best part is that the deadline for their call for papers is this Friday, now I realize that's short notice, and I also realize that some of you are far away from Montreal, but I figured it would be better to ask and/or suggest then just see this opportunity slip away. If you know of anyone else who might be interested, please feel free to pass this on to them.

For those of you still reading who don't know who the heck I am, try the blog for a start

Or email me for details, questions or updates

And thanks, hope everything else is good.

Baseball Sucks
Chris

Zeke's Gallery
http://zekesgallery.blogspot.com/
I came across the artivistic _-art.information.engagement website through Miriam's del.icio.us tags. Thanks

If you didn't get an email from me, and you wanted one, sorry, I probably couldn't find your email address from your blog. However, I would strongly recommend to anybody who blogs about art to send in a submission email or not.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home