Quantcast

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Everybody piles on the Power Plant

Howdy!

Since I don't read the Toronto Entertainment weeklies, I can probably keep this short.

1. Peter Goddard on Dedicated to you, but you weren't listening at The Power Plant.
2. Sarah Milroy previews Dedicated to you, but you weren't listening at The Power Plant. (My post about her preview.)
3. Sarah Milroy reviews Dedicated to you, but you weren't listening at The Power Plant. (Does anybody have a copy of it? I could translate it into French, hint, hint, hint.)
4. Sally Mckay discusses Dedicated to you, but you weren't listening at The Power Plant.
5. Timothy Comeau reviews Dedicated to you, but you weren't listening at The Power Plant.
6. Jennifer McMackon reviews Dedicated to you, but you weren't listening at The Power Plant.

I assume that there are more out there. Can anybody tell me if the Power Plant just went and hired a new publicist?

    Your Ad Here

      << Home