Quantcast

Monday, May 07, 2007

Props and shout outs to SFMOMA

Howdy!

Earlier this year SFMOMA and Zeke's Gallery were nominated in the same category at the Museums and Web 2007, best of the web awards. As to be expected they kicked my butt. However despite their win, it appears that they are not sitting back on their laurels. I was asked to listen to their latest podcast and let them know what I thought, I assume so as to make them even better than they already are, because they are already pretty gosh darn impressive.

Very NPR, very slick, and way professional. The only thing that I can think of (off the top of my head) that would make them even better, would be that as they use scripts (how else are they gonna be so professional?) would be to post the scripts as well as the audio. That way instead of the podcasts being disposable audio, they become archival material that cane be accessed and made relevant long after the exhibit is finished.

And then, if you are interested in subscribing to either the SFMOMA podcasts or the Zeke's Gallery podcasts using iTunes click on the appropriate link.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home