Quantcast

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Biennale de Montréal Grades

Howdy!

I have now seen all the visual art at the Biennale de Montréal 2007. I would like to go back to see the stuff at the Ecole Bourget one more time, so I can write something long and involved (or potentially long and boring) but I do not know if I will be able to do so, I have a very serious backlog of shows I need to write about and a bunch of other work that needs to be done as well.

So in case I don't get to see the show again, without further ado the grades for the various art shown at the Biennale this year:
2boys.tv - C+
Scoli Acosta - B-
David Altmejd - A-
Stephen Andrews - C+
Michael Awad & Evan Penny - A+
BGL - B-
Eleanor Bond - B
Boris Chukhovich - C-
Dana Claxton - B-
Lynne Cohen - C
Comic Craze - D- Previously reviewed
Chris Cran - C
Christine Davis - A
Beth Derbyshire - B+
Iran do Espirito Santo - B+
Julie Doucet - C+
Geoffrey Farmer - C-
Jeff Funnell - B
Noam Gonick & Luis Jacob - B
David Hoffos - A+
Ignacio Iturria - B+
Sarah Anne Johnson - B
Brian Jungen - C
Jesper Just - C
Janice Kerbel - C
Will Kwan - C-
Virgil Marti - C+
Luanne Martineau - B-
Scott McFarland - C+
Kent Monkman - C
Montreal Comic City - Not graded because I haven't seen it, and there are friends of mine who made it and curated it.
My Barbarian - Not graded because I haven't seen it.
Numa - A
Paul P. - C+
Graeme Patterson - A+
Peaches - C+
Annie Pootoogook - B
Theo Sims - A
Ryan Sluggett - B
Bill Smith - A+
Scott Treleaven - B-
Susan Turcot - B-
Paulo Whitaker - B

    Your Ad Here

      << Home