Quantcast

Friday, April 13, 2007

"The Bach Variations" at the Craig Scott Gallery getting good press

Howdy!

I missed this article the first time around (probably because it did not make it into the art section of the website), it explains the whos, the whats, the wheres, the whens and the hows about the advertisement on your left for the Craig Scott Gallery's latest exhibit.

Unlike the article by Mr. Goddard that I did read (and did not like) from last weekend, this one is informative and entertaining.

May I also remind you that if you are reading this in Toronto, the Craig Scott Gallery is located right here, and if you do visit, please tell him I say 'hi."

If you are not in Toronto, might I suggest that you click on the link to the Craig Scott Gallery and look at the pictures of what you're missing.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home