Quantcast

Friday, March 16, 2007

A simple & easy comment policy

Howdy!

Recently I got comments on two posts that I wrote:
  1. Did the Vancouver sculpture biennale auction really raise $3 million?
  2. Genevieve Cadieux takes the money and runs...
Unfortunately I could not allow them to be published as they were anonymous.

I have a fairly simple and easy comment policy, it is called signing your comment. If you want to get into the nitty-gritty, I don't care if it is a fake name, a made up name (although I would much prefer if you felt strong enough about your comments to use your real name) Any name will work. In the box that is given by blogger, or at the bottom of your comment and typed by yourself.

And if either of the people who wrote the comments about the Vancouver Biennale or the Femmeuses Prize think I didin't print their comments because they were against my point of view, please read this.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home