Quantcast

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Maurice Denis may I introduce you to Ozias Leduc?

Howdy!

Yesterday I went to the Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal to get an advance preview of the Maurice Denis exhibit. And afterwards I realized that Ozias Leduc lived at just about the same exact time. And what I like even better is that my impressions of M. Denis' work is just about the same as my impressions on M. Leduc's work.

However, assuming that your impressions of M. Denis' work are not the same as mine, and you go to see the show - please do not miss the Alfred Pellan prints exhibit right next to the Maurice Denis exhibit. Right now, seeing the complete collection of Pellan prints just makes me want to go around and say 'Boogedy, Boogedy, Boogedy' all day long.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home