Quantcast

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My love/hate relationship with the Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal

Howdy!

I don't know why, but the Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal thinks I am sending them spam. If you click on the image, you will be able to see the screenshot of the bounced mail.



Then add to that, they are having a press conference for their three new exhibits, I asked if volunteers (who happen to be related to me could come) they said no. This after Marc Mayer has been busting his chops all over the city trying to reach out to Anglophone Montrealers. Last I checked I wasn't related to anyone francophone.

I don't understand why it is so frustrating dealing with them. (Note to self: Breath deep, just keep taking deep breaths, it isn't a matter of life and death.)

    Your Ad Here

      << Home