Quantcast

Monday, January 29, 2007

Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal keeping their cards close to their chest

Howdy!

On February 1, 2007 I will be in Ottawa, because the National Gallery is opening their version of the Robert Davidson exhibit. It played here at the McCord, but I am salivating at the thought of it the show getting more space, and I am as excited as a cocker spaniel puppy upon recieiving a new bouncy rubber ball at the prospect of meeting Mr. Davidson.

As a consequence, I will have to miss the press conference here at the Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal where they are going to be announcing 'the acquisition of a major collection of works by a renowned Canadian painter.' So I ask you, do you know who the paintings are by or what the paintings are?

Also in the press announcement, they refer to Nathalie Bondil as Director, the word 'interim' is no where within 50 miles of the announcement. I don't know if this is another 'soft launch' or an 'oopsy.' If it is a 'soft launch,' congratulations to Ms. Blondil and I like it very much that they have decided to promote from within.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home