Quantcast

Monday, January 22, 2007

I don't understand the Montréal Biennale

Howdy!

On their Donors page, they list the following companies as having given money:
Galerie d'art Michel Bigué, Galerie Simon Blais, Galerie Thérèse Dion, Galerie Trois Points, Jessica Bradley Art and Projects, Pierre-François Ouellette art contemporain
As they also list Pacart, who I assume is their art transporter, Imprimerie Filigrane who I assume is their printer, I have no idea what to make of these donations by mostly local art galleries. At some point I'm obviously going to have to slog through the list of artists and find out who is represented by whom. And don't get me started on the Parisian Laundry, SAJO inc, and the Tedeschi family.

While I am not accusing anybody of anything, I much prefer when there are very clearly no apparent conflicts of interest.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home