Quantcast

Friday, December 08, 2006

Why are there no Canadians in Germany?

Howdy!

I got this advertisement from E-Flux about this exhibit called New Ghost Entertainment-Entitled which is organized by the Or Gallery in Vancouver. But it doesn't look like there is a single Canadian artist involved, I don't understand.

[Ooops! My Bad, I looked a little bit closer, and apologies for completely missing and thoroughly overlooking the 5 minute film by Joyce Wieland, called Handtinting.]

[Update one hour later: I got an anonymous comment that cannot be published because it is anonymous that one of the artists is apparently Canadian. However, if you click on this link for the exhibit, they list the artists as having come from the United States, Germany, Hungary, Taiwan and Sweden. No Canada, not even standing on guard.]

    Your Ad Here

      << Home