Quantcast

Friday, November 24, 2006

Stuff Seen - Marc-Andre Drouin

Howdy!



B+

Way back in September, it was a wonderful and glorious day when we hauled out collective butts to 2160-A Beaubien East. A place called Format L78 who appear to be some sort of designers, who also just happen to have a very cool art gallery. As we were pretty much in the middle of nowhere, we had no idea what to expect.

However, M. Drouin surprised us quite nicely and made me sit up and take notice. Basically, a whack of Kraft Paper with some pretty kick-ass drawings. Relatively simple, if I remember correctly dirt cheap, overall a show that left me with a large smile on my face. As it was in September, all I have left now are these sorta vague memories of feeling happy, hence the lack of wordage about M. Drouin's work.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home