Quantcast

Friday, November 24, 2006

Stuff Seen - 200m3 Architecture & Satellites

Howdy!



B

You gotta call me dense on this one, again back in September, I climed the stairs of Nota Bene and promptly got confused. Here in Quebec, the beginning of September is called La Rentrée ('the return' for the blokes in the house) and the sun must've been in my eyes or something, because I spent way too much time trying to figure out how a bunch of watercolors of awnings from apartment buildings had anything to do with going back to school.

Thankfully, I wasn't completely dense, and after flipping through a very nicely done collection of photographs of the entrances to buildings, I realized that in fact the exhibit was called l'Entrée (or 'the entrance' for the blokes reading this). Obviously some sort of architectural project for someone thinking about getting in to buildings, both large and small, I'm not certain how much the watercolors added to it, but I really got a kick out of the photographs.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home