Quantcast

Monday, June 12, 2006

Stuff Seen - Concordia Fibre Arts Year End Show

Howdy!



B-

Still trying to play catch up, this is one of the things that annoys me at exhibitions that are organized in a sloppy fashion. It was only pure fluke and chance that I had my camera with me, so I was at least able to have something which could work as a mnemonic aid. There wasn't any list of who the artists were that I could take away with me, no price list, no invitation, no listing in Hour or Voir (there was a listing in the Mirror, but they don't archive their listings, so fuggedaboutit once it's over).

But I still managed to like the art.











So if you know who created any of the pieces, or are one of the creators yourself, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home