Quantcast

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A waste of $5,000

Howdy!

I have no idea who David Buchbinder, Liz Chappel, Pamila Matharu, Delice Mugabo, or Kevin Shaganash, are, nor do I have anything against them personally, but it seems that they gave Ella Cooper $5,000 to create this. If you would like the paper trail click on this, and then click on this.

I am not a statistican, nor do I write surveys for a living, but I can state categorically that any decisions made that are based on information from this survey are seriously flawed, will be wrong, and are entirely and 100% useless. I don't think it is the fault of Ms. Cooper (as from what I understand, she's an artist) but why would David Buchbinder, Liz Chappel, Pamila Matharu, Delice Mugabo, and Kevin Shaganash think, for a second, that an artist could create a useful survey? Would they give $5,000 to a bus driver so that they could work as a dental hygenist? Am I to assume that the 21 grant applications they turned down were even worse? Or that they can't identify a good idea if they all walked around already with clouds containing lightbulbs over their heads 24/7.

On the bright side, it seems that Ms. Cooper would not consider me 'emerging,' if you get to questions 6 and 7, I'm at the top end of the scale. Cool!

    Your Ad Here

      << Home