Quantcast

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Some pictures from Il Modo Italiano

Howdy!

I'll have more to say when I've had a little bit of time to digest it. In the meantime, check these out - and then get your fanny on down to the Museum of Fine Arts and see the freakin' show.

A Bugatti chair


Bonazza's story of Orpheus


A wicked cool lectern


Wildt's portrait of a guy who was cuckholded


Imagine this on your window


The beginning


Albini's swinging armchair


The first room


Where stuff starts to get very interesting


The other side of the room


I don't know if I could get any work done if this was my desk


More cool stuff


Keeping an eye on what you eat


Sort of what I expected


I had one of these when I was growing up


The legend continues


What's the square root of -1?


More wicked cool stuff


The beginning of the end of civilization as we know it


Who needs flowers


It ain't as stable as you think


No comment


Gaetano Pesce's chair

    Your Ad Here

      << Home