Quantcast

Monday, May 29, 2006

It looks like Jana Sterbak ain't dead!

Howdy!

For long time readers of this blog, you will be happy to hear that one of my favorite artists (and surely yours too!) has a new exhibition opening in Brussels. It appears from the purple prose on Bozar's website that this is the very same thing she showed in Venice in 2003. This can't be a good thing, three years to get it exhibited again? Then again, I betcha the Belgians didn't know that they were getting work that was originally conceived by George Bush's dog.

On the other hand, I haven't heard a single word about Ms. Sterbak since the Venice fiasco. So, I would in all earnestness say this is a good thing (death is not good, no matter how much I make jokes). I wonder if they have figured out when her Musée d'art contemporain show will be rescheduled.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home