Quantcast

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Anybody got $2,700 for August 10

Howdy!

Well it looks like AGAC has someone nipping at their heels. I got an invitation to the International Expo Art Montreal 2006 Festival. Someone named Lucia is asking me to cough up $2,700 in order to participate, yeah, right. They also are saying that some of the money is going to the Sainte Justine's Hospital Foundation. I'm going to have to remember in September to call around and ask how much the hospital got.

The Association des Galeries d'Art Contemporain had their own "do" called the Salon du Printemps (someone should mention to Marc, that it ain't 2004 anymore...). And while I'm at it, why is the government of Quebec giving AGAC money when more than 16% of their membership is from outside the province of Quebec?

I've told folk time and time again, that we do need a real, and a real serious Art Fair here in town. I know that Marc Lanctôt can't pull it off, I'd love it if Lucia and the International Expo Art Montreal 2006 Festival made me eat my words.

If you're interested, this is an event that the folk behind the International Expo Art Montreal 2006 Festival have organized recently. Looks like I'm not going to be able to eat my words, drat! I was hungry, too.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home