Quantcast

Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm honored...

Howdy!

Obviously, I've become a tad more respectable (or at least less bizarre) I just got tagged with my first ever weblog meme I'm blushing right down to me socks, and want to thank Aaron for thinking of me.

Four jobs I've had:
  1. Gallery Guy
  2. Operations Director at a wholesaler
  3. Waiter
  4. Bartender

Four movies exhibits I can watch over and over:
  1. Jonathan Borofsky at the Whitney in the early 80's
  2. The Permanent collection of African Art at the Brooklyn Museum
  3. BGL: à l'abri des arbres
  4. Les Cent jours d'art contemporain, 85 or 86

Four places I've lived:
  1. Saint Laurent Boulevard
  2. Laporte Avenue
  3. Bourgeoys Street
  4. Ontario and De Lormier

Four TV shows pieces of public art I love:
  1. Maurice "Rocket" Richard by Jules Lasalle & Annick Bourgeau
  2. Les Leçons singulières (Part One and Part Two) by Michel Goulet
  3. La Joute by Jean Paul Riopelle
  4. Stare's work

Four places I've vacationed:
HA!

Four of my favorite dishes:
  1. Jambalaya
  2. Cuban Sandwiches
  3. Half-sour pickles
  4. Noodle pudding

Four sites I visit daily:
  1. New York Times
  2. The Obits
  3. ni.vu.ni.connu
  4. Google Video

Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. MassMOCA
  2. DIA Beacon
  3. The Getty
  4. Musée de Musique Mécanique

Four bloggers I am tagging:
  1. Jackie
  2. Chris Willard
  3. Cedric
  4. Craig

    Your Ad Here

      << Home