Quantcast

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Stuff Seen - Michel Daigneault

Howdy!

C-

I can't stress strongly enough the importance of having something, anything like paperwork freely available for anybody to take without having to ask. After a week I can't for the life of me remember what I saw, and if I can't remember the art I saw, I gotta assume that it wasn't all that life changing - maybe if I had some sort of mnemonic aid, but then again maybe not. The only way I was able to remember that I in fact did see it was by going through the listings. And even that wasn't easy. Some galleries are only listed in Voir (like Trois Points) and some galleries are only listed in the Mirror (like Studio Jenia) and some galleries aren't listed anywhere (like Lilian Rodriguez) why can't anyone do a comprehensive list?

    Your Ad Here

      << Home