Quantcast

Monday, August 08, 2005

Basia Bulat and the Poche Orchestra Live at Zeke's Gallery last night

Howdy!

Click Here to Listen! [28:07 minutes, 25.7 MB]

Last night, about 40 or so folk showed up here to listen to the wonderful vocalizations of Ms. Basia Bulat. She was joined on stage by Simon Arsenault (guitar + vocals "heavenly triple harmonies"*), Trent Leipert (piano), Jenna Wakani (background vocals), Jay Young (guitar) and Bobby Bulat (percussion).


The only thing wrong was me! I screwed up in the recording and as a consequence there are some glitches that I unfortunately can't get rid of. I've edited down the show to get rid of as many glitches as I heard. However, this should not prevent you from downloading the show, as it was quite impressive. Hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.

*Suggested by Shawn Petsche and duly noted



    Your Ad Here

      << Home