Quantcast

Monday, June 20, 2005

Sakamoto Hiromiti Live at Zeke's June 19, 2005

Howdy!

Last night we had a wonderful performance

Set One - 31:50 min and 29.1 MB


Set Two - 32:59 min and 30.1 MB



Sakamoto Hiromiti.

While I had initially knew it was going to be weird, I wasn't expecting it be as wonderful as it was.


While I had initially tried to get this posted within an hour of the show finishing, after 120 minutes, I accepted the fact that this was not going to be possible. So we went home to bed. Ready to finish the tasks at hand bright and early in the morning.


Sakamoto, was understanding of the predicament. However I am now proud to announce, a mere 15 hours and 30 minutes after the show


that you can download Live at Zeke's Gallery Volume 181 right here:

Zeke's Gallery Podcast
Set One - 31:50 min and 29.1 MB

Zeke's Gallery Podcast
Set Two - 32:59 min and 30.1 MB

They are MP3 files, encoded at 128khz. If you would like the full CD version in all its glory, feel free to contact Sakamoto or the gallery. If you prefer your downloads old school style, try these:

My Odeo Channel



    Your Ad Here

      << Home