Quantcast

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Blue Rodeo's HomeRun

Howdy!

A quick question (call me slow on the up take), as some of you know I listen to the local CBC drive time radio show called "HomeRun." All this week they played at least three songs by Blue Rodeo each day. They also gave away three pairs of tickets to their show. Interviewed the fine gentlemen in the band, and generally talked up the show incessantly all week long.

I wonder if the fine folk at the Gillette Entertainment Group paid for the pleasure of getting Blue Rodeo more publicity that they've had in town in years, or if it was soley due to the kindness and gratitude of the generous and caring people at the CBC?

And if money was exchanged, I'd love to know how much. I thought that the CBC had a policy of not accepting advertisements.


    Your Ad Here

      << Home