Quantcast

Monday, May 09, 2005

Holy Smokes!

Howdy!

I'm not certain if this is good, or bad, but seeing how the Venice Biennale opens in about a month, I went looking to see how Canada's artist was doing. I came across Rebecca Belmore's CV.

First off, can someone tell the person who developed the website, that Ms. Belmore's first name is spelled with two "E's" and two "C's" not three and one (click on the link for her CV and look at the top of your browser to see what I am talking about). Secondly, click on the link and look at the CV. There are exactly four solo exhibitions on it that have taken place outside of Canada - in reverse order Trinidad, Rhode Island, Washington, and New Mexico. In seventeen years.

I haven't quite decided if this is good or bad.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home