Quantcast

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Wired Coincidence

Howdy!

This is flat out strange. Due to some fairly simplistic radio habits (I listen to the CBC) and some procrastination on my part. I came across a picture of the gallery that I wouldn't have expected in a gazillion years. On Saturday's WireTap with Jonathan Goldstein is broadcast at 6:30 pm. It's a nice enough program, but as with all CBC program's there's a picture of the host - well Mr. Goldstein apparently liked how he looked when he was here on the 14th of December 2002 during a Waffledude benefit for Santropol Roulant.

Personally, if I were Mr. Goldstein I would have chosen this one.


Jonathan Goldstein at Zeke's Gallery.

I think the photo was taken by Anthony Seaberg, but I'm not certain. The photo itself was nicked from the Waffledude website. Click around for number 7 and number 20 to see the originals.

If you click on the WireTap with Jonathan Goldstein link, the piece of art over his left shoulder is by Antoine Claes and is simply called "bicyclette." It has been sold.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home