Quantcast

Monday, March 28, 2005

Stolen!



Howdy!

Some of you more observant types who have been here at the gallery might have noticed that I was collecting spare change in the water cooler bottle that looked like the picture above so as to offset some expenses that I had incurred.

Well, it has been stolen! Overall I'm not that broken up about it. I figure that there was perhaps $30 in it. No great shakes...

However, the thing that I find absolutely fascinating, is that my apartment has been broken into twice and this is the first time that something has been stolen from the gallery, but all three times the only thing that has been stolen was spare change.

Go figure.

If any of you are feeling particularly charitable, flush or just have some extra clicks left in your mouse, and would like to attempt to replace what was in the water bottle feel free to click here:




If you're interested in knowing how much gallery is going to get at the end of the day as a consequence of your generosity, click here first.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home