Quantcast

Monday, October 11, 2004

More Interviews

Howdy!

I spaced, dropped the ball, and then booted it. Apologies to Anna L. Conti who has been interviewing San Francisco artists faster and better than I have been doing here on this side of the continent.

She's got some seriously kick-ass interviews with Kay Weber, Sandra Yagi, Saundra McPherson, Teresa Newson, Eric Joyner, and started the whole shebang off with what she called a "conversation" with David Holmes and Larry Morace.

I think I like the "conversation" best, as it is less structured, but the most enlightening detail in all of them comes from Teresa Newson who says "and I have room mates who don't like the smell of turpentine, I can't use oils." I never considered before how roommates could limit creativity.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home