Quantcast

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Ihor Todoruk in the Montreal Mirror

Howdy!

This catching up is going to be intense... More than two weeks ago, Chris Barry took his column and profiled the owner and power behind Gallery Harwood in Hudson.

Being transportation challenged, I have never visited Mr. Todoruk's gallery, what Yahoo! Maps says should take 52 minutes would take me about 4 hours. However, I have know of Mr. Todoruk's gallery for quite a long time. Eventually, I will get there, I promise.

In the meantime, any gallery getting column inches in a space not normally devoted to art is a really good thing. My favorite line from the interview? "Most vernissages are boring, you have a couple bottles of wine and a few peanuts. My things are events, I really have fun with these things. We have bands and shit. We put on a show."

From what I read, I would agree wholeheartedly with Mr. Todoruk. I think I need to get on his mailing list.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home