Quantcast

Friday, October 08, 2004

Brilliance at every turn!

Howdy!

As I mentioned I've been at this Biotech and Art conference at the Musée d'Art Contemporain. And boy, oh boy! Has it been fun!

Some of the things you missed (unless of course, you were there) Suzanne Anker rocks my world! Joe Davis is freakin' brilliant!! Ted Kreuger is my definition of a very heavy thinker. Adam Zaretsky is fun, and as he said he does it first then asks questions, which given what he's doing is pretty damn cool. Oron Catts and Ionat Zurr were the coolest folk in attendance.

I'm going to try to follow this up (over the weekend) with a more thorough post, complete with links and more details.

In the interim, if you're reading this before 3:45 today, and have some free time, swing by to see Steve Kurtz talk.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home