Quantcast

Thursday, August 05, 2004

More cool bafflegab this time from tony tremblay

Howdy!

Sometimes I wish I had taken more drugs as a kid. M. Tremblay has a wonderful entry in his poetry blog, which just makes my head spin off into about a gazillion different directions all at once. If you are of the heathen nature and can't do it because it is in French, try this computer translation on for size instead:

Reality is repeated unceasingly, since reality is not or it is, in perception only. with the instar of Giacometti which always affirmed impossibility of reproducing reality, I concluded from it that this impossibility is "universal".

I want to say, even in "reality" one could not thus reproduce it, does reality really exist? does one really exist?
I figure this is what can happen if you stay up late.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home