Quantcast

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Isa Tousignant on Jean-Pierre Aubé and Juan Geuer

Howdy!

I think this is the last review from last week, so I can now officially consider myself "caught up." Ms. Tousignant finally gets some space, I don't know if she had to wrestle for it, or if it is going to last, but it is 664 words about art. I hope that this week she is able to break the 750 word barrier.

She trucked all the way down to Old Montreal to check on the latest and greatest at the Darling Foundry, and she came away with some kick-ass stuff. Lines like "...making art practically as an afterthought to the love he has for the rational world's immaculate precision." And "There is an intensity, ...that overwhelmed me with the sense that I should coming away with more, that I should be reading the secrets of life in these pieces." Props all around.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home