Quantcast

Monday, July 12, 2004

Will Chantal Pontbriand call back?

Howdy!

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that I've been trying to get Ms. Pontbriand (the editor of Parachute) to come to the gallery.

My purpose in inviting her has multiple reasons, some of them are:

A) I think that she should be aware of all art that is exhibited in Montreal. As she is editor in chief of what she calls the most influential art magazine in Canada, deliberately putting blinders on does not strike me as being a good thing.

B) Her office is right across the street from the gallery, so it ain't like she has to take a train or a plane.

C) Because she is so "white cube" I would be able to ask her what exactly are the problems or difficulties she has with my gallery (which is quite obviously not white cube).

D) There are probably some more than I haven't quite figured out, yet. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Anyhows, when I last saw her, she said to me, "call me on the week of July 12." As today is July 12, I just did. I'll keep everybody posted as to whether or not she a) calls back, and b) if she shows up.


    Your Ad Here

      << Home