Quantcast

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Jérôme Delgado on the Summer Blockbuster at MNBAQ

Howdy!

Why does it seem that blogging is always a game of catch up? Or is it just the lazy, hazy days of summer that make things move so slowly for me? I dunno? Anyhows, last Sunday, M. Delgado wrote a 799 words article about the Picasso and Charles Cordier exhibits down the river in Quebec City. Nice enough article (I only scanned it, sorry, not much in it dealing with Contemporary Art) but the question I have is why does La Presse reviews art exhibitions in Quebec City? I haven't given it a close read recently, but other than the Festival d'ete, I don't think that they review any musical acts that play in Quebec City? Does the Soleil not have an Art Reviewer? Do they think that there isn't enough Art here in Montreal? Or is it that they think that the Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec is so damn significant that in order to curry favor with folk, they give 'em excess column inches?

    Your Ad Here

      << Home