Quantcast

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Anna Asimakopulos on the web

Howdy!

Now, I know that Ms. Asimakopulos is a big TV star, but the CBC is hyping their websites all over the freakin' place, so I figure that it is fair game to comment. If it ain't lemme know. ok? If you check the Canada Now - Arts page out, the first thing that jumps out at me is that there hasn't been anything new on it since June 11. Hmmm, if it ain't updated, why am I gonna come back? Second off, of the fourteen "stories" presented, only two are about Visual Art, one on the Great Antonio's art, and a second on some pictures of racing cars - ummm, there is a whole heck of a lot more Visual Art happening here in town.

For the record, by my count music gets four stories, theater gets three, film gets six, and literature get four (the reason that there are more than fourteen, is because some of the reports do more than one thing).

    Your Ad Here

      << Home