Quantcast

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

First Response from a politician

Howdy!

I got my first response from a political party. Surprise, surprise it is the Marijuana Party I would have guessed that it was going to be one of the smaller parties, but never them.

-----Original Message-----
From: info [mailto:info@marijuanaparty.org]
Sent: Wednesday May 26, 2004 6.54 >
To: Chris @ Zeke's Gallery
Subject: Re: Art & Culture


we are of the opinion that marijuana does wonders for art and culture,
both it's appreciation and it's creation.

Cheers


While I agree with them in principle, if I had a vote, this would not induce me to vote for them. I would much prefer to see some details as to whats and hows. Like that they want to start some Arts Incubator. I haven't had a chance to read this site in depth, but it does look mighty interesting as a concept.

If you're interested in more details about the pros and cons of Arts Incubators, I got it from Andrew Taylor's The Artful Manager, apparently there are a bunch more of 'em out there, and while they sound cool on the surface, there is a lot more to them that needs to by looked at.

    Your Ad Here

      << Home