Quantcast

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Paul Arsenault a former Montreal makes it big in Naples

Howdy!

I'm not sure what to make of this one - but for some unknown reasons, I guess I like it. First off, it is Naples, Florida, not Italy. Second off came to my attention as a 1,703 word article written by Harriet Howard Heithaus in the Naples Daily News [you're going to need to register in order to use it, click here to make life easier]. I only wish that local newspapers here would spend that much space on visual art. Third, there's this cute picture of Mr. Arsenault peeking over his easel to illustrate the story. Fourth, it appears that he has his own gallery to sell his work.

All of this adds up to something easy, frothy, light and fun. Nobody's pushing any limits, it sounds like Mr. Arsenault is doing alright, and when was the last time you read the Naples Daily News?

    Your Ad Here

      << Home